This post was most recently updated on
B Pharmacy interview exam:
Here we have given a model B Pharmacy interview exam paper for candidates who are looking for a b pharmacy fresher’s jobs in the pharmaceutical production plant and R&D. This exam contains only multiple choice questions or descriptive type questions or combinations of both. Model multiple choice questions are given here. Click here to view the part 1 questions
Answers all the (Each correct answer carry one mark)
1. Identify the falling height during the Tablet Friability testing?
a. 6 inches
b. 5 inches
c. 8 inches
d. 4 inches
2. Capsule sizes are given below. Which one is the bigger size form below given options?
3. Acceptable mean weight loss for the three tablets during the Friability testing is
4. Unequal distribution of a tablet color is known as
a. Double impression b. Filming c .Mottling d.Capping
5. Which of the following quality control test is not conducted for parenterals?
a. Content uniformity test b. Leaker test c.Clarity test d.Dissolution test
6. Which of the following are used to test the tablet hardness?
a. Monsanto hardness tester
b. Strong cob tester
c. Pfizer tester
d. All of the above
7. What is measuring unit of tablet hardness?
8. Which of the following drug is a alpha + beta blocker?
9. How much percentage of moisture present in empty capsule?
10. Pyrogen test is conducted for parenteral formulations. What is the minimum volume used for this test.
d. 20 ml
11. Which of the following drug is used to treat malaria?
12. Which of the following class of drugs are not used to treat diabetes mellitus?
b. GLP 1 agonists
c. DPP 4 inhibitors
d.Carbonic anhydrase inhibitors
13. Capsule sizes are given below. Which one is the smaller size form below given options?
14. What UltraViolet(UV) range?
a. 380 -750nm
b. 400 – 700nm
c. 190 – 380 nm
d. None of the above
15. Which of the following dye solution is used for performing leaker test?
a.1% methylene blue
b. 5% methylene blue
c.10% methylene blue
d. 20% methylene blue
16. Aerosols storage condition is
a. Below 120 0F
b. Below 160 0F
c. Below 105 0F
d. Below 95 0F
17. Which of the following drug is a potassium sparing diuretic?
18. Pick out the standard number of rotations used for friability test?
19. What is the pH of blood”?
a. 25 – 7.35
b. 35 – 7.45
c. 15 – 7.25
d. 45 – 7.55
20. Acetyl salycylic acid is known as
1.a 2.d 3.a 4.c 5.d 6.d 7.a 8.c 9.c 10.c 11.b 12.d 13.c 14.a 15.a 16.a 17.d 18.d 19.b 20.b
For more questions and information related to Pharma jobs, please follow our website regularly. Share this post.